Our Response to COVID-19
Our Response to COVID-19
Our Response Team continues to monitor developments in the COVID-19 pandemic; updates will be provided to you on this page.
Peace Hills Trust is closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19 and its potential impacts.First and foremost, the health and well-being of our employees and customers remains top of mind and our highest priority. Our focus remains on three key priorities: Caring for the health and well-being of our employees and customers; ensuring continuity in the services we provide; and playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus.
Peace Hills Trust has taken a series of preventative measures in response to the evolving situation:
- We have implemented our plans for responding to and managing situations such as a pandemic.
- We are utilizing published guidance from Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and local health authorities and have implemented measures to help prevent the spread of the virus in our branches and offices.
- We have provided scenario-based procedural information to our management team on how to report and support employees that may have been impacted by the virus.
- We have modified business-related travel by employees to reduce potential exposure to the virus while ensuring we can maintain services for customers.
- We have modified meeting formats across our offices and branches to reduce potential employee and customer exposure to the virus while ensuring we can maintain services for customers.
- We are in regular communication with our business partners to ensure they are taking preventative measures to ensure the availability of financial services for our customers.
Our branches are open and our online banking for business provides business banking securely anytime, anywhere. We have advised our employees to follow health and hygiene precautions and have increased the cleaning of our branches to daily disinfecting of high traffic areas with high grade disinfectants.
Peace Hills Trust will continue to closely monitor the situation and will provide up-to-date information on our response to the virus as it becomes available. We remain committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and customers while ensuring continuity in the financial services we provide to our customers.
For further Peace Hills Trust updates on COVID-19 you can always check back here atwww.peacehills.com/Business/CoronavirusUpdate/. For more information on COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Thank you for your business and for your continued trust in Peace Hills Trust.
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
The Government of Canada’s Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) provides eligible employers who have been affected by COVID-19 to be eligible for a subsidy.
Applications for CEWS are only accepted online through the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). For detailed information about the CEWS program, eligibility, and how to apply, refer to the Government of Canada site.